Company: Wachsman PR
Position / Title: Event Coordinator
Contract type: Full-time
Split between New York, the global media capital of the world and Dublin, the fastest growing fintech hub in Europe, Wachsman PR is a public relations agency servicing some of the most disruptive and influential forces in fintech.
Today, Wachsman PR is the largest public relations agency focusing on the blockchain space, the fastest growing industry worldwide. Wachsman PR is seeking an Event Coordinator for its Dublin office. Reporting directly to the Event Manager, and working closely with PR teams, the Event Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of day-to- day event planning and research. They will assist in the planning, organization, and execution of events for Wachsman PR and its clients while developing relationships with conference and trade show organizers. Travel to events and to meetings with technology clients will be required.
- Support Event Manager in creating global and regional roadshow strategies for clients.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and roadshows as part of global PR campaigns.
- Liaise with conference and trade show organizers on a daily basis.
- Research relevant corporate event and speaking opportunities.
- Provide on-site support at events, including client exhibition booths.
- Designing and developing merchandise, videos, and other marketing collateral.
The successful applicant will have :
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of related work experience.
- Exceptional work ethic and motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong research skills and understanding of how events support an overarching Public Relations campaign.
- Excellent writing skills and utmost professionalism with clients, colleagues, and all external stakeholders.
- Strong interest in finance and technology.
- Desire to learn in a positive and supportive environment.
- Employee Macbooks and iPhones
- Office snacks
- Monthly beer and pizza nights
- Regular team lunches and drinks
- The ability to make a huge impact
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] to apply.