Company: Wachsman PR
Position / Title: Copywriter
Contract type: Full-time
Split between New York City, the global media capital of the world, and Dublin, the fastest growing fintech hub in Europe, Wachsman PR services some of the most disruptive and influential forces in fintech.
Founded in December 2015 by David Wachsman, the PR agency has become an industry leader in generating media exposure and brand recognition for companies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency sector. With over 60 clients around the globe, we are looking to rapidly grow our teams across both locations.
Wachsman PR is seeking, for immediate hire, a Copywriter to develop and produce a wide range of copy for Wachsman PR and clients in the fintech and blockchain spaces. All candidates must have at least two years post-university experience as a copywriter in a corporate environment.
- Writing bylines on behalf of clients and the company
- Ability to find interesting, unexplored angles on blockchain
- Check copy for spelling and grammatical errors.
- Conceive, develop, and produce effective copy for public relations purposes, including press releases and bylined articles for mainstream and trade publications
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, promotional and marketing material, and public relations material
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed
- Minimum two years experience in a writing-focused role
- Ability to write 800-1000 word bylines in a matter of hours
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of finance and economics preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information in a concise and clear form
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under high pressure.
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organisational and professional standards in job-related activities
- Employee Macbooks and iPhones
- Office snacks
- Monthly beer and pizza nights
- Regular team lunches and drinks
- The ability to make a huge impact
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] to apply.