Wachsman PR is seeking an Account Supevisor for its European Headquarters in Dublin. Reporting to the Director, the ideal candidate will have at least four years recent PR agency experience, conducting media relations. The successful hire will be prepared to lead at least five challenging, high value accounts while simultaneously managing and developing a select team of ambitious junior staffers.
- Planning and executing highly successful PR campaigns.
- Managing day-to-day internal and external communications on behalf of clients.
- Drafting, editing and reviewing press materials.
- Dealing with enquiries from press, clients, new business and external organizations.
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters both within the US and internationally.
- Conducting one-on-one client engagement regularly.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with influential media to secure and grow coverage.
- Conducting meetings with clients and new business.
- Managing, supporting, and training junior team members.
- Supporting the Director in the growth of the business.
Skills & Requirement:
- Minimum of 4 years recent PR agency experience conducting media relations. This is a requirement.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of finance and/or advanced technology preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to identify opportunities for clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape.
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information in a concise and clear form.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to successful lead teams.
- Excellent interpersonal/soft skills.
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organizational and professional standards in job-related activities.
International travel may be required.
Applicants without significant agency experience will not be considered.
To apply, please send CV and original cover letter including salary expectations to [email protected]