Senior Account Executive
Wachsman PR is seeking an accomplished Senior Account Executive for its European Headquarters in Dublin. Reporting directly to an Account Supervisor, the SAE will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day account execution. They will assist in the planning, organizing and executing of PR plans while developing relationships with US and European reporters. Possible travel may be required.
- Assisting in the planning and executing of highly successful global PR campaigns.
- Drafting, editing, and issuing press materials.
- Dealing with enquiries from press, clients, new business and external organizations.
- Researching and creating narratives for pitching to reporters both within Europe, the US and internationally.
- Conducting one-on-one client engagement regularly.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with influential media to secure and grow coverage.
- Conducting meetings with clients and new business.
- Supporting and training junior team members.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 3 year’s PR agency experience
- Exceptional work ethic and motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with a strong interest in finance and technology
- Track record of securing media coverage and experience in developing relationships with reporters
- Ability to think strategically when developing PR campaigns
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under high pressure.
To apply, please send CV and original cover letter including salary expectations to [email protected]